Contact Airport Operations Supervisor (308-530-6948) or Airport Manager (308-530-0607) for verification of ARFF coverage.
1. Landing Fee — $0.65 per 1,000 lbs. (Max gross takeoff weight)
a. Landing fees are mandatory for scheduled air carriers operating under Part 121 and Part 135 certificates. Air carriers diverted to the airport due to weather, mechanical or other reasons will be charged a landing fee. Any aircraft landing that requires or requests ARFF coverage will also be billed for landing fees. No landing fee will be assessed to an aircraft due to a declared emergency.
2. Airport Fuel Flowage Fee — The FBO, Trego-Dugan Aviation, provides full-service 100LL and JET-A with after-hours call-outs if needed. Self service fuel is not available. The current fuel flowage fee at the North Platte Regional Airport is $0.06/gallon and is included in the current fuel prices the FBO charges.
3. Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) Fee — ARFF Index B capable. Fees for any aircraft requiring or requesting ARFF equipment on standby. After hours, weekend and holidays will be billed a minimum of 2 hours.
a. Monday through Friday 8am – 4pm $30.00 per hour
b. After hours/Weekend $45.00 per hour
c. Holidays $60.00 per hour
4. Rapid Refueling ARFF Fee — “Hot Fuel” Engine-on refueling operation requiring ARFF personnel deployment.
a. ARFF vehicle will stand by until completed.
b. Flat rate for Hot Fuel ARFF call-out:
i. Monday through Friday 8am – 4pm $70.00 per operation
ii. After hours/Weekend $105.00 per operation
iii. Holidays $140.00 per operation
5. Airport Terminal/Conference Room Facility Fee — Any flight with more than 50 passengers that requires the use of additional areas of the airport terminal and/or increased security staff for an expanded sterile area for boarding will incur this fee. There will be no fee for aircraft requiring the use of the facility due to a declared emergency.
a. Flat rate – $200 per use
Make all checks payable to:
North Platte Airport Authority
PO Box 1517
North Platte, NE 69103